Ranger

Restrictions

STR: 12 INT: 12 WIS: 12 CON: 15
Alignment: Lawful
May only own what you can carry. Excess must be given to a worthy cause.
May not have followers until level 8.

Abilities

Casts from Cleric Spell List and Wizard Spell List.
Only a 1/6 chance of being surprised.
Deal an addition +1 damage per level to humanoids.
Tracking Outdoors: 90% chance, minus 10% per day old signs are.
Tracking Indoors: Trails go cold after 6 turns. Base 65% chance of success.

Level 8: Can use healing scrolls and magic items.
Level 9: Gain 2d12 free followers. Can use psi and teleportation scrolls and magic items.

Progression

Level XP Required BAB HD Cleric Level 1 Spells Cleric Level 2 Spells Cleric Level 3 Spells Cleric Level 4 Spells Cleric Level 5 Spells Wizard Level 1 Spells Wizard Level 2 Spells Wizard Level 3 Spells Wizard Level 4 Spells
1 0 1 1d8
2 2,000 1 2d8
3 4,000 2 3d8
4 10,000 3 4d8
5 20,000 4 5d8
6 40,000 5 6d8
7 80,000 6 7d8
8 140,000 6 8d8 1
9 240,000 7 9d8 1 1
10 515,000 8 10d8 2 1 1
11 790,000 8 10d8+2 2 1 2 1
12 1,065,000 9 10d8+4 3 2 1 2 1
13 1,340,000 10 10d8+6 3 2 1 3 2 1
14 1,615,000 11 10d8+8 4 3 2 1 3 2 1
15 1,890,000 12 10d8+10 4 3 2 1 4 3 2 1
16 2,165,000 13 10d8+12 5 4 3 2 1 4 3 2 1
+1 +275,000 +2 +1/2 +1/2 +1/2 +1/2 +1/2 +1/2 +1/2 +1/2 +1/2

Source

Strategic Review # 1.2

Ranger

Grimgate drew_shannon_904